Popular Posts

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Croatia Travel Plans

are thus:

taking shape in the form of a road trip as oppose to 13 hour, overnight train from ZURICH to ZAGREB. Still going to Zagreb only via Italy with stop offs in Verona and Venice :) Plan on leaving next Tue evening, spending as long as we wish in Italy and around Croatia, so long as we are on Soundwave festival site for Fri 23rd. VERY EXCITED.

Had pleasant day today looking after Azaryah. We watched Aladdin and sang along to A Whole New World, it was beautiful lol. Still perserving with this detox!! Got all the girls on board and all so hungry. Writing, chewing gum and plaiting hair are proving good distractions. Oh and yoga, which is great and a new interest (pilates is still better). How's everything at home? Fern and I are coming along really well with SOUR. Desperate to get home and start printing bits off, organising it into real book format rather than only being able to work on it through a computer screen.

Babysitting all day tomorrow then frantically shopping for festival supplies and packing in the evening. Babysitting again all day Thurs, yoga 8-9pm then driving straight to festival for EMINEMMMMMMMM I think I might cry when I see him, seriously. He made car journeys from the age of eleven, then was my soundtrack everytime I got angry or stoned in my bedroom, inbetween Avril Lavigne and Linkin Park playing ha! As a joke but on a serious note. He was my childhood.

So Thurs-Sun at FRAUENFELD, one night at home to recooperate (spelling?) then hit the road to Croatia!! Arrive back sometime around the 26th? Then another good nights sleep in a bed then head to Pontresina for SUMMER NEVER ENDS. I love my life. Mum and dad call me soon so I can hear your voices. Do miss you a little little bit.

Charlie Mann, enjoy Lounge and kiss Faversham for meeeeee.

Heard Cheryl Cole's got malaria? Really?
Hope everyone's OK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment