Popular Posts

Thursday 29 July 2010

SOUNDWAVE

Maybe best summed up in pictures? The only thing I will write is this which is something EVERYONE needs to listen to;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeIAvY11a04

they played it on Friday night and I nearly cried. It literally completed my life. A genius, beautiful mix that taps into my childhood!

For me, Soundwave involved a lot of great people, some sexy cocktails, a lot of dancing, laughing, insane weather, breath taking views.. basically I thought it was good. Great even.






















The boat party was a definite highlight as I'm sure it was for most! Nina and I had the delight of Brighton VS Manchester Soundclash as our music provider so that just added even more to the delight. Lots of jager, vodka and rum.. it were reeet sweaty. lurrrvely.










No comments:

Post a Comment