Popular Posts

Saturday 22 May 2010

Annoying Germans, letchy, pervy, gross Spanish men, taking pictures of dogs and ice cream

I really really can´t understand Spanish men. After much confusion, just been informed that ´Rubia´ means blonde girl and for some reason, men out here just go crrrazy for blondes. Annoying because Whiz hasn´t had any trouble, but me they just literally STARE and then walk towards me. So creepy but I´ve learnt the best thing you can do is stare back and stand your ground or tell them to f off and luckily, once told, they do but arrrgh I HATE THEM!!!

Group of German kids staying in the room next to us and I know, i´m not generally the biggest lover of Germany in the world but oohhhh dearrr they are so annoying. So loud and accents are so agressive. Really not enjoying their existence right now but doesn´t bother me that much as we´re hardly here but at 3am when you´re trying to sleep you do question killing them individually a lot.

Anyhoo, so as promised and much to my enjoyment, am sampling different ice cream everyday,. Today it was pistachio and hazelnutm yesterday had a vanilla mini milk (because they´re still the best), day before that was a caramel, and day before that was chocolate and almond. Have to say pistachio and hazelnut is so far winning.. yummy! Have also developed a weird craze of buying an avacado daily and eating it whole. Weirds Charlie out but healthy healthy and yummy in my tummy.

Tonight we´re going out to the largest club in Barcelona (holds capacity of up to 5,000 and is spread over 5 rooms on 3 floors!) can´t wait for that. It´s called Razmatazz and aparantly is THE club to go to and girls get in free so all good. The American boys left this morning and have been replaced by 2 guys from New Zealand who seem pretty sweet if a little dull. Hopefully after lots of vodka, red bull they´ll perk up. The measurments out here are brilliant - as a big spirit lover they literally ask you what you want then free pour it until you say stop. Love it! And it might account for my sorry mind state the next day but if only that would catch on in England, know me and Lyd´s would be two very happy Russians :)

Haven´t really got much to report today. Loving Spanish music - everywhere you go, whether it be on the street or in stores, there´s always Spanish instrumental music playing and it´s so lovely and beautfiul, definitely wished we had that in England! Starting to go a really nice brown colour, I know, i actually have a tan haha! God knows what i´m going to be like in Gran Can or Seville as i´ve heard it´s even hotter and in the 30´s there.

Hope everyone´s doing OK back home. Had a really bizarre dream last night that I went to a MGMT concert and Furely was djing as the support act - miss him and hoping to catch him as hé´s travelling around Europe too this summer. Spoke to Matt Fraser randomly yesterday and Oxfrod uni are paying him a grant of 2grand to do a tour of America and research American accordian music! How random and so Matt. He seems good but stressed as has eight 3 hour papers (jeeezus) so glad i´m not having to deal with exams right now! Checked my kent account and my final marks still aren´t up so can´t report back with that.. Told you that Lyd´s is getting deposit back so will sort that out for you Mum. Ermm.. planning on getting my fifth tattoo either in Valencia where Fern or Dan can talk to the artist in Spanish and fully exaplin what I want and make sure I don´t walk out with a Kermit the frog or anything lol

Big love and misses as always, hope everyone´s OK and please email me updates on silly things like what´s happening on America´s Next Top Model because you know I love that. Adios x

No comments:

Post a Comment