Popular Posts

Sunday 23 May 2010

Sober update on what actually occured last night

Whhheeennn will I learn not to go on Facebook drunk? Seriously. The whole world is now aware of the fact I engaged in a full dance off with a bunch of gay men, lost, terribly got owned infront of millions of people and danced like a pony on crack to Blondie and the Spice Girls, knowing, and shouting, all the lyrics. Best thing of course is that I have all the photographic evidence documenting this. Anyhoo, so yes! Razzmatazz! Best. Club. IN THE WORLD. Had such a good night and danced my lil socks off till 7 o´clock this morning when me and Charley staggered home and I threatened to sit outside McDonalds until it opened. Soon realized it was Sunday and McDonalds wasn´t going to be open until Monday so came back to the hostel hungry and ate stale bread and garlic mayonanaise whilst broadcasting my failures on facebook for the whole virtual world to see.

The club itself was the most impressive thing. Spread out over 3 floors, 5 rooms housing pop, electro, r&b (didn´t go in there, sorry Tim), hip hop and i think, punk.. We mainly danced in the pop room and the main electro floor which was INsane. They had stages all around and at one point definitely lost Charlie who I later found twirlling around 6 gay guys - we were actually fag hags last night I hate to say. But but but did interval it when we bumped into LADS ON TOUR stag night from Dublin haha they were lovely and I definitely had a cheeky snog with a Essex boy (sorry mum) but he was preeettttyyyy and smelt nice.

Omg, forgot to say, after being compltely owned on the dancefloor, the main gay guy I was dancing with, we had a hug and laughed it off, shared a cigarette, THEN HE TRIED TO STICK HIS TOUNGUE DOWN MY THORAT! it was the weirdest thing ever and he gave absolutely no warning before hand! Literally, hug. cigarette. TONGUE! and he was so homosexual!!! Couldn´t understand it and freaked me out completely and I ran off, fretting to Charlie that i now had AIDS. Sorry, not funny. The gays really loved us last night though man, we were their queeeeeens!

Considering we got back at 7am, today has more or less been a write off. Did however make it down to the park near our hostel and saw the cutest thing ever - was basically a dog party as loads of owners had conrgated by the river and all the dogs were bundling in the water and chasing eachother. One Doberman was absolutely GORGEOUS and I kept on thinking of Bella as he had her colouring exactly, then I got all emotional thinking about my dead dog and had to stop as delicate hangover mind plus real dead dog issues makes one sad and unhappy Romy.

Talking to Kingsley right now online and he´s informed me he´s got lots of connections spread accross Italy as he´s curretnly lving with two Italiens. SO! With that in mind, looks like I might be editing some of my plans as fly to Valencia 4th June, don´t know exactly how long I´ll be partying it up with Fern but thinking I´ll probably carry on to Seville around 15th June? Kings has his last exam 26th June and then we´re talking of travelling around Italy together until I meet Nina in Croatia for Soundwave.. Superb! Neither me or Kings have been to Italy before, so both desperate to see as much of it as we can and have our own holiday. Plus, haven´t seen the dude for ages and he´s basically my estranged brother so family holiday lol!

Heard lots of people say weather back home is nice - (but not as nice as it is here mwahahhaha)´Can´t wait to get to Gran Can and work on me tan. Wanting to go from my nice tea colour to, as Harry would say, a nice MOCHACINO haha Loveage. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment