Popular Posts

Monday 24 May 2010

last day in Barcelona

And on Gran Can tomrro! Silly excited to be seeing him. This is the longest we´ve been without seeing eachother since we got together when I was 18 so pretty weird to think I´ll be with him this time tomorrow, somewhere on the Canary Islands, near Africa!

How´s all at home? Got a nice email off dad today which made me smile - mum and Sev where are you eh?! I write this blog every bloody day to tell you what I´m upto and I get a poncey email off mum asking me what I´ve done with my rings. Haha i´m joking but not. Get in touch and tell me how my baby´s doing and what´s going on back home.

Spent most of today at the beach, soaking up last of the sun and drinking falvoured water which seems to be the norm out here.. Went shopping for the first time since I´ve been here and found an aaammaazzzing octopus t-shirt which I love, shoes shoes everywhere shoes! Purchased myself some sexy black, beaded flip flops which are niiiicceee and comfy. Loads of postcards I keep on buying, mainly of art but as you know, Spanish art - very classy and aesthetically stunning.

No harassment today apart from one guy on the metro, and hate to jinx it, but so so so glad neither me or Charlie have had anything stolen since we´ve been here. From all the stories we´ve heard, we´ve either been extremely lucky or very very clever. I like to think the latter. One girl turned up at our hostel and had her bag unzipped as soon as she stepped off the train by a randomer. Lots of hearsay of how on the main strip, Las Ramblas, pick pockers walk off with about 3,oooeuros A DAY. Cheeky bastards out here and one of the Sweedish girls who was staying in our room earlier on in the week, one night she was in line outside a club and this guy came up to her and CUT her bag and ran off with it! Literally, cut one of the straps off when it was on her and made off with her purse, camera etc Seeeeee I am responsible really !

All packed and ready to go, so just gna chill in the hostel bar tonight, have one last jug of sangria (even though drunk so much of it out here, the smell of it is starting to make me sick!). Run out of food as well so today´s diet has consisted of mainly chocolate.. definitely putting on weight and deffinitely NOT happy about it! I thought you were meant to lose weight whilst you were travelling? Oh well, maybe I´ll gym it up once in Gran Can. Love xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment