Popular Posts

Friday 28 May 2010

There's not enough blood in my alcohol stream!

Hiiiii urrrgghh... When did it become that Tim was able to drink more than me? Maybe it was the fourth round of vodka jelly shots, jager bombs, or the stupid amount of vodka I consumed but I definitely had my head down a toilet at 4 o'clock this morning. Not pretty. Before then I got myself on stage, danced and sang along to 'It's Raining Men' (why?) and shook my booty to Rhiana's 'Rude Boy'.

Predictably, all the reps out here are absolute pissheads and can drink drink drink! They're all lovely and love a bit of dancing round your handbag! and have been very accomodating and welcomed me into their little gang. I feel very honoured. And hungover.

So how's everything at home? Is the weather still shit or has it got nice again? So hot here.. feel like I'm melting. Check out my tan though! Not bad for 2 weeks work.

Don't really know what plan is today. Have a craving for cheesey chips and beans so that might get sorted soon! Writing a lot whilst I'm out here so will no doubt return to that later. Watching Prison Break, season 1, on T's laptop, remembering all my love for Wentworth Miller. Why does he have to be gay? I actually feel betrayed watching PB. Such a waste. Love and misses to you all as always xxx me and Tim brought PG Tips yesterday and had a cup of tea this morning. Good times.










No comments:

Post a Comment