Popular Posts

Thursday 3 June 2010

Desperado beer, being the worst vegetarian in existence aannndd Aqualand



Hello! How's everyone?
36 degrees outside.. I'm melting. Actually looking forward to getting to Valencia tomorrow and escaping this intense desert heat! Lord knows what it's going to be like in August but arrrghh SO HOT.

For those that care, ie mum and dad, my flight leaves GC 11.10, arrives in Madrid at 2.45 and then my connection flight (flight 324, Iberia) leaves Mad at 4, so I arrive in Valencia at 4.55. Fern picking me up from the airport so will contact you in the eve to say that I got there safe etc

Been really great last few days out here. Discovered desperado beer! They are so the best thing ever and contain Tequila, thus ensuring a fun state of drunkness lol After not eating meat (apart from fish and the chicken fajitas I had day before I left UK), I fell off the bandwagon massively on Tuesday. Watched Tim eat a Mc Donalds.. battled with my morals and new vegetarian self.. lost. Brought a cheesburge (so disgustingly GOOD). Then, after we went out in the evening, walked home at 2am, Tim got ANOTHER McDonalds and a Subway, I went to the kebab shop and walked out with just a tray full of chicken breast..! Worst vegetarian in the world. But that meat craving's been fixed now so I should be good for another month!!

Tim and all the reps had a day off yesterday so we went to a waterpark called Aqualand which was great fun and they had sealions there!!! I want a pet one lol Find it so weird that they've got fur though? Their trainer was brushing their fur back and it was like they had little manes! So cute.

Really really really looking forward to seeing Fern! Been so good spending time with, and catching up with Tim but definitely done with Gran Can now and eager to carry on with my travels. Haven't spoken to Kings for a while, last time I did he mentioned he was going to Marakesh for a week so maybe he's there now??

No real news other than that.. Gutted I missed Lyd's 21st but sure everyone in Brighton made sure she had a great birthday (first birthday we've spent apart since we were 18! Awwh lol). Hope everyone's OK at home. Miss Mrs Phoebe so so so much! Sev I'm absolutely GUTTED you didn't get to meet Joe McElderry - that's my future husband right there. Find his phone number, call anyone you know and arrange a secret kidnapping/marriage for me. Thanks. Charlie, I miss you maannnnn. Wish you were here accompanying me on the rest of my travels!

Love to all and I'll speak to you when in Valencia!!!!! Sweet! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment