Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Update

Good morning!

How is everyone? Update 101 on what's occurring here..

Firstly, MASSIVE thanks and appreciation for Sev and mum sorting out and organising St Mary's for me. HOW EXCITED AM I?! Coming back to a shiny new flat in Herne Bay aaallll to myself!! Thank you thank you thank you x you have no idea how lucky I am or just the extent of my loveage for you all. Muchos gracias and hope you're all OK.

Life here is gorgeous as always. Only downside is the weather which for the past few days has gone a bit grey and rainy. Can't complain though, been out of England for a month now and first time I've seen rain! Can't say I miss it. What's the weather back home like?

My tats are healing nicely. Absolutely love them and not fussed if someone thinks they're too big!! *Sorry. Fern's looks great too and she's really happy with it. Dan posted a few twitter things about us.. lolol

Spoke to Kingsely yesterday and have booked my flight to Seville on Saturday and 3.45pm. I arrive 4.50 and will of course call you all when I'm there. He's got internet so we can still skype.

Yesterday Dan drove us into the next town about 45minutes away called Javea. Very nice, pretty, chill but more touristy than Oliba. The whole Valencian vibe is really appealing in it's calm, little bit boozey but more happy drunk compared with Brighton/Barcelona. Very cutesy, full of tiny, narrow little streets and houses that look like they pile on top of eachother. A lot of character which I like.

Obviously ecstatic about seeing Kingsley seeing as it's been over a year! Can't wait to see the Spanish bat. Spoke to Furley as well online the other day and he's doing great and wants to arrange a reunion of sorts when we're all back.

Miss everyone and in a tiny little way, kind of looking forward to coming back home and seeing you all ! Peas and carrots xx

No comments:

Post a Comment