Popular Posts

Saturday 12 June 2010

VALENCIA TATTOO CONVENTION!

Oh. My. God.
Can safely say I have lived the second best day/night in my enitre history on this planet (Psy Fest being the first!). Fuck me! First tattoo convention - best thing ever and so much fun. Wish I could upload photos but haven't got my camera lead so you shall have to wait.

By chance, the day before the convention was actually on, Fern and I searched online for Valencian tattoo artists and saw posters for the convention advertised and main guy Dan Gold from London Ink headling!! Oh yeah. I actually love him. Anyways, so we got there 10am (ish) and wow. So so cool. Never seen so many amazing tattooes under one roof - one girl had the most incredible Elvis portrait on her arm which made me very very jealous! (Not the Elvis part, more the beautiful portrait bit) but yes. First thing we did was find Dan Gold's booth and excitedly booked ourselves in to be his first ap :D Wish wish I could show you the pics but basically have a little something behind my ear that will make a certain somebody smile hopefully and he totally re-vamped and fixed my Sevvy tattoo. It looks AMAZING. Took about five hours but he used a method he'd only used twice before which is basically making up a image with a collection of tiny dots. So beautiful. Fern got a sexy script piece on her arm AND as you do, decided to get my septum pierced (the bit under your nose, kind of like a bull). Looked a bit weird. Wore it for a total of twelve hours then Dan made me take it out when we were highly intoxicated lol Oh yeah, definitely made friends with Dan/bullied him into hanging out with me and Fern all day and night. Drank lots of vodka pineapple and questionable apple shots and in the evening and slept in the spare bed in his hotel room! FACT. Used his toothbrush this morning, went for breakfast today. Sweet Life.

Was so mental chilling out in his booth getting tattoed. There were loads of cameras and press people filming, definitely appeared on live Valencian TV!! Lots of random men taking pictures of me, Fern and Dan continously. Feel so sorry for him though as he literally gets mobbed by millions of people everywhere he goes. Such a sweet guy though and I think I might love him lol
Hope everyone's OK - pictures soon! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment