Popular Posts

Sunday 20 June 2010

Hii

Alriiiiight! How's it going my UK winkles? Hope D had a good fart hers days and survived lunch with you know who! Would have loved to called and spoken to you but, not gonna lie, actually love not having a phone these days and fear I may even resent my iPhone when back.. Naaah.

So how was everyone's weekend? I'll explain my first 24hours here in Seville a bit better now I've rested, spent the day sight seeing and rejuvinated with all the food and water in the world.

Last night! Went on a little bar crawl with Kings and his best mate out here and his girlfriend. Very nice and can't believe how blatant and relaxed everyone is about smoking weed out here. Literally, chilling in a pub last night surrounded by people blazing! Got stoned for the first time in... no idea. A long time and thanks to the vodka, actually enjoyed it. Suppose it was hash though and stuff here is a lot purer than back home. Regardless it was nice and I had a pleasant giggly evening.

Today Kings took me on a little sight seeing tour around the city. Weather is gorgeous, clear blue skies, sun sun sun. Think it was 34 today? Not as intense heat as Gran Can but warmer than Valencia. Met up with lots of Italians and caught the end of the football. Not that I care but England are doing really shit aren't they? Ohhhhh well.

Nina can you get in touch with me re:next few weeks please. Have no idea what my exact plans are but definitely want to come to Switzerland before we go to Croatia so I can dump all my stuff off etc. Hope Fusion was amazing and you survived!!

My tats are healing nicely and in definite major scab stage lol Nice!

Not much else to report. So good spending time with Kings again. Misses and loveage to all back home. HASTA LUEGO! X

No comments:

Post a Comment