Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 June 2010

it's so friggggggin HOT!

Blerrrrrgh
MELTING!

Me
body
feels
like
it's
turning
into
mush.
!!

Very very hot outside. It's 7.50pm and sun is still blazing.

Hello hello, how are you all? Hope all is well in Eng a land. Had a lovely day chilling out in the sun with Kings and his housemates. Despite not knowing what a clue they're saying it's actually quite nice to listen to Spanish being spoken although we were in a restaurant last night and there was this French couple behind us and maaaaaaaan so beautiful to listen to in comparison. Me and Kings came up with the analogy that German is barking, Spanish is monkeys jabbering, and French is cats purring. People don't say please or thank you here it's insane! Instead of saying 'Can you please pass me the phone', Spanish people will just go 'Pass me the phone' and that's normal. People look at you weird if you say 'Can I have' or 'Please'. They also love to talk over one another and have a domestic which I know piss' Kings off.

Anyhoo, so delight of a day topping up my tan, reading and writing in the sun. Housemates have gone into town to get food for a BBQ tonight. Had one the second to last night I was in Valencia and made everyone try my cutting a banana in half and sticking wads of chocolate and peanut butter in between (so much better with a Mars bar) and plan on doing the same here tonight.

Plans for Morocco have gone a bit weird.. I've explained all in an email but thinking of heading to Switzerland on Friday then heading to Italy on my way to Croatia for Soundwave. Please let me know if you get in touch with Auntie Jen. Kind of just appreciated the luxury of a phone..

Hop everyone's OK and doing fine. Fern, I miss you so much. Really really. Listening to our playlist on Grooveshark isn't the same as making up dance routines with you at home lol

Love and marshmellows and lovely stuff xx

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much too :( Big Brother is finally fucking working, bastard thing! Can you just move here now please? Cool, thanks. I'm currently writing Sicky's short story, dude I love making these girls batshit crazy, I'm really relishing making them so insane hahaha. I MISS YOU GOLD, AND I'LL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUL! I actually did our starstrukk routine earlier, it really looks like I have mental deficiencies when I do it on my own. L-0-V-E. <3 I love you ps can you see my blog yet?? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete