Popular Posts

Saturday 22 May 2010

RAZZMATAZZZZZZZ

Just got back from THE sickest club I´ve ever had the pleasure of going to. 5 rooms,spread over 3 floors, playing beats from the nastiest dub-step, to a pop room playing delights such as Madonna and the Spice Girls. Me and Whiz had a dance off with a groupd of gay men.. no questions asked but they were asking for it haha, got a whole bunch of pictures to upload once I get to Gran Can.

Barcelona is the nuts but could never picture living here. Being away, mkaes me appreciate England in the way that I understand the culture and society gets me - here it´s all drink drink, smoke smoke, letch letch, go party party. Which is good, don´t get me wrong, very similar tp Brighton in it´s Peter Pan ethos but Spanish men again, are far too letchy. Amazing music though and me and Charlie have had the best holiday ever but looking forward to exploring Europe more. Big love to all at home, bad news about Bono but I´m sure heñll live. I want Macdonalds and a cup of tea x

No comments:

Post a Comment