Popular Posts

Tuesday 6 July 2010

detox

3 litres of freshly squeezed lemon and water, 3 tsp of ginger and pepper.
no food.

GIVE ME HEALTH!

Obviously the no food at all isn't happening, it's me and I love food, but no more meat, carbs or anything dairy. So I'm basically a shitty vegan. Failed miserably yesterday and ate some cheesecake but valiant effort today to be good. Mass detox this week, Frauenfeld festival at the weekend, ruin it all, come back, start again. Then off to Croatia... healthiness may waver slightly.. back to health, then off to Summer Never Ends. Then I'll be good, forever.

Aunty Jen took all of us to a outdoor yoga class down by the lake last night, so good. This really sweet Swiss-German dude had us all trying to do headstands. Natty was the only one that could do it but funniest thing seeing my Aunt try and stand on her head.. me and Nins just kept on rolly pollying away lol

Still no smoking but Nins has helped me discover I enjoy smoking weed again... Bad. Well not really, all things in moderation and I'll stop once I get back to Englaterra, promise. It's summer and I'm young, free, immortal.

Also thinking about dying my hair brown this winter..?? yay? nay? Finally look like a memeber of the family lol

Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment