Popular Posts

Friday 17 May 2013

Celebrating my birthday the Serbian way

First off, so sorry for lack of contact to all family, loved ones, chop face.. All been very manic and back to back with 14 hour bus rides in between. Absolutely cream bracketed, still happy, but novelty of tour definitely starting to wear off now!!

It has been stressful and in some cases awful but I'm learning a lot and being put through my paces.. Challenging. Learning lots about the mechanics of people! But the main thing is I'm alive and smiling, big thanks to the boys for helping xx

So, last gig was in Romania (what a shit hole) sorry. No concept of personal space with the locals, men very starey and rude! Gig there was in a massive stadium thus constant running around and sweating all day. 2 days then 14 hour bus ride to Serbia which is where we are now. Went out last night to celebrate my birthday. The boys were great, got here, told me to dump my bags and that they were taking me out. Few drinks at hotel bar then to a live accordion bohemian restaurant in centre of town, lovely. So much cheese, meat and bread! Few pubs, cocktails, then on a boat dancing to electro and house music. Crawled in 8 o clock this morning, woke up 4pm to plan my menus and order room service, not feeling too great but will survive. Love and misses to all back home, I'm 24 in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment