Popular Posts

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Croatia

Memories of Soudwave and doing yoga in the sea three years ago. Where has my life gone! Best road trip ever.

Made it here safe from Budapest. What a lovely city! Our hotel had a casual plane hanging from the ceiling and the best free tea and coffee selection I've sampled thus far! It was all very grand.

Things are settling down now we're out of awful, remote locations. Got this gig then Bratislava before we're in England (can't wait!) Had a pretty good day today. People have taken to calling me Tracey Lou when I get off the bus because I look so hillbilly/ festival ready. It's easiest for me to sleep with my hair in bunches plaits, coupled with shorts and an over sized t shirt.. Cletus! 

Felt a bit bonkers at work today so made some interesting salads and odd looking fruit platter (see pix below). My bakings coming on and I rustled up various treats I'm going to ice tomorrow.

Miss hearing about normal things and what's going on in the world so anyone feeling factual and wants to update, please do xxx

Bonkers fruit platter and 'moody' salads



Random plane in hotel in Hungry 




No comments:

Post a Comment