Popular Posts

Thursday 30 May 2013

London 2 and Munich


Hello hello from Munich where we arrived after a 14 hour bus and ferry ride across 3 different countries.. Nobody slept. Suffering now. Went out for dinner last night to mark Sam joining us (Si's now left :( ) lovely to see him but sad to see Si go.

Second O2 show was great, bit more manic and stressful than the first but no drama except Fletch deciding he wanted a pepperoni pizza at 11.30pm and I had to run around the O2 flashing my laminate to Pizza Express and ZiZi begging them to make him a pizza lol Did more baking/covering myself in flour. Vegan carrot and walnut cake, vegan lemon and blueberry drizzle cake, and yet more crazy cupcakes, this time Nutella 

My friend Graham brought his 2 daughters in, aged 6 and 9, so I made them special butterfly ones 

Unleashed my creativity and produced the most bonkers key lime pie complete with home made meringues.. Wendy said she loved it, not sure she was serious lol


and that's it! Until today where I will rustle up more treats in the father land. Lots of love to al back home. Need to Skype mum tonight and sort out tax return x

No comments:

Post a Comment