Popular Posts

Monday 3 June 2013

Made my first pavlova!

Sorry for lack of updates and contact in general. In the midst of our 19 back to back run in Germany and lack of time off/space to do anything other than work is very minimal. Having a good time though. Was in a bad place *spiritually* due to seeing mum/Ollie/sev then having to leave again. Doesn't help sleeping on a bus/not at all every other night. Still, morale and banter is high. Such a lovely crew I can't really complain.

Now, baking time! I'm really enjoying it. Even the vegan malarkey. Today I took on and mastered my first pavlova, hooray! 


it wasn't a total disaster. Also did vegan lime drizzle cake and almond strawberry jam biscuits 


and to keep the kids happy, cherry chocolate cornflake crazy cupcakes !


All good fun and in a days work. Miss everyone like mad xx think we're in Frankfurt tomorrow. Hopefully talk soon x all my love x

No comments:

Post a Comment